Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Helpful Hint Department!

HOW TO CLEAN STAINLESS APPLIANCES:
While thumbing through magazines in the doctor's office the other day, I stumbled on a neat little hint that really works!

When we remodeled our kitchen in 2003, we opted for all stainless appliances. I loved the look, but had no idea they'd be so hard to keep clean and shiny. I tried everything: Scotch Brite, vinegar, lemon juice, Windex, soap and water. Nothing really worked. Until now!!! To get your stainless appliances clean fast, squirt a dab of hand sanitizer (like Purell) onto a clean, dry cloth. Gently polish the surface, working with the grain. They say the alcohol base lifts the dirt and oil from the fingerprints and gives you super shiny stainless. I recommend testing it in a small corner first. Hope it works as well for you as it did for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment