Saturday, April 3, 2010

Hope you have an egg-ceptional, eggs-traordinary Easter!
















I'm looking forward to celebrating Easter at my mom's tomorrow. Four generations of my family will join together to commemorate Easter as a time of new life and resurrection, replete with chocolate bunnies, jelly beans and lilies. I'm anticipating a wonderful dinner, served up with lots of love and laughter. Besides Mom, my brothers will be there, my sister-in-law, nephews, niece and her husband and three little ones, including 4 week old baby Emmalin, my husband, daughter and son-in-law and 6 month old granddaughter Nora. The only ones missing will be my son and his girlfriend, living far away in New York. I know I'm a lucky woman.

And so, dear readers, I wish you a most joyous Easter and a happy Spring!

PS - I should have a few new recipes to share next week, courtesy of tomorrow's feast!

1 comment:

  1. happy easter!

    a beautiful day to spend with
    [most of] your family!

    ReplyDelete