Thursday, January 24, 2013

Coming clean.

Today, I'm going to share one of my deepest, darkest, dirtiest little secrets:
My favorite part of this food blogging business is . . . collecting recipes. I have thousands of 'em - on my computer, stashed in drawers, tucked in boxes and pockets and baskets and piled on my desk. I'm the one who tears recipes out of the magazines in the doctor's waiting room and at the salon. It has become a serious addiction. Friends, I am a recipe hoarder. There! I said it. Surprisingly, I feel a little bit better. I guess that's the first step in any recovery program; admitting the problem. Will it change anything? I don't think so. But at least you know and I know that you know. It's a start.


2 comments:

  1. I can so relate. Every recipe is a taste experience I haven't had, a step-by-step tangible path to the alchemy of delicious. Cook on, sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think there are 12-step programs to help you....

    ReplyDelete