Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Lovely lemon dessert ...























My mom asked me to bring a dessert for Easter dinner. I baked an angel food cake in a wonderful old square angel food pan I inherited from my mother-in-law. The square shape looks unique and festive. This is a super easy recipe and tastes light and fresh.

LOW-FAT LEMON DESSERT
1 baked angel food cake
1 can lemon pie filling
Lite Cool Whip
Sprinkles
Bake angel food cake from a mix. Slice cake horizontally and spread middle with lemon filling. Put top of cake back on bottom and frost outside of cake with Cool Whip, being sure to swirl. Sprinkle top and sides with colored sprinkles. Cover carefully with Saran Wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve.

1 comment:

  1. I caught this just as I was thinking of making salad dressing!! Yours sounds so good!! LOVE endive.
    L,
    m

    ReplyDelete